Open to the public and located in Clinton, Massachusetts, our local showroom is overflowing with fabrics and buttons – stop in and visit!
About Our Local Warehouse Showroom
Although we are primarily a mail-order business, we do maintain a warehouse showroom where local customers are welcome to come in and browse through fabric remnants or view full pieces from our current collections. See below for hours and directions.
55 Sterling Street We are located at:
Clinton, Massachusetts 01510 We’ve moved to a new part of the building! The new entrance to our store is located atop the wooden staircase across from the train tracks.
We do encourage our customers to call first to make sure one of us will be available. If you live too far to shop the remnants yourself, we’ll search for a particular color or fiber and send you a swatch. See the details on this page for our usual hours.
As we are a working warehouse, we ask that you call or e-mail ahead to let us know you are coming–the better to serve you.
If you are coming a distance, we highly recommend that you phone or e-mail us to be certain we will be available to serve you. If you are coming with a group, please call ahead to make arrangements.
Get directions to our fabric warehouse – located in central Massachusetts near Worcester and Marlborough
- Tips for your visit – from years of experience with our customers, we’ve made a list of helpful tips to consider before coming to shop.
- Local eateries – Local restaurants for lunch from sandwich shops to fine dining
What you’ll find in our local showroom…
- Current and past season collections
- Our fabulous remnant room
- Truly distinctive buttons for garments
- Newest fabrics to arrive in the warehouse
- Blacks, whites, navies and browns
- Linings, Interfacings, Shoulder Pads
- Over 100 colors of YKK zippers in skirt and dress length
We’ve re-stocked our remnant racks, and they are bulging with fabric bargains for the savvy shopper! There isn’t a better bargain anywhere on top quality fabrics!!
Come see our latest buttons and our newest fabrics. We’ll be happy to help you find coordinates for one of our fabrics or one of yours.
Come with your swatches, your patterns and your creativity and bring a friend!! Tips for your visit.